Advanced Designer, Combat
Monolith Productions, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks an Advanced Combat Designer to work closely with Design, Art, Programming, and Production to create and maintain high quality gameplay systems and combat components. It will involve the design and technical implementation of moment-to-moment gameplay for Enemy Design and the Player Character. Their content is developed in pursuit of the overall design philosophy and player experience. Responsibilities also include driving the technical needs, as well as advancement of new and existing technology. This position will also work with the QA and Playtest groups throughout development to address critical feedback and make sure their systems play and perform as intended. An Advanced Designer should also set the example for junior designers on the team, mentoring and leading by example whenever possible.
· 7+ years of game design experience required.
· Experience with player behavior, AI, or combat systems preferred.
· One shipped title with direct involvement in the combat design of a 1st or 3rd-person shipped title.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· We seek individuals with a diverse educational background who are excited to add their unique perspective to our team.
· Passion for game design.
· Attention to detail and self-motivated to make constant improvements.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Ability to work effectively with people of a wide array of personalities and backgrounds.
· Willing to commit to the team in terms of time & effort given.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.