Job typeEngineering, Game Development/Publishing, Information Security
BusinessWB Interactive Entertainment
LocationUnited States - Burbank, California
Posted DateMay. 25, 2021
The JobWarner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Application Engineer for the Business Process department.
The IT/Application Engineer role will use the skills required of a Systems Administrator to provided advanced support of Perforce.
The EssentialsFormal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Perforce.
- Working technical knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including Active Directory, DNS.
- Strong system administration at the command-line level.
- Experience with running and maintaining scripting PowerShell, bash, python.
- Strong knowledge of network administration, especially in AWS.
- AWS distributed environment troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Familiarity with AWS VPC.
- Storage and archiving in the cloud.
- Workload monitoring in the cloud, preferably Datadog, Solarwinds or Cloudwatch.
- Managing resource consumption in AWS.
- Architecting, provisioning, tuning, and troubleshooting Perforce Helix servers, commit-edge servers, and proxy servers.
- Responsible for backup and recovery and ensuring monitoring of Perforce availability and performance.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at working in a distributed environment with remote teams using Slack.
- On-call availability, rotating 1 week schedule.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.