Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateMar. 29, 2021
About WB Games Montréal
Founded in 2010, WB Games Montréal now boasts over 300 people, and continues to grow and recruit new talent. Working with some of the biggest franchises of Warner Bros. Studios, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing AAA games.
WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), is looking for a Recruiter.
As Recruiter, you will join the Global Talent Acquisition team, where you will be responsible for managing the full recruiting cycle for all positions at the Montréal studio.
- Manage the entire recruiting process for all position levels
- Source and attract passive talent in a highly competitive market environment
- In collaboration with HR teams, prepare salary comparisons to make the best offers to candidates
- Ensure hiring policies and processes are applied
- Develop, identify and implement responsive and innovative recruiting strategies
- Build trusting relationships with managers and the TA team
- Work on academic relationships and build partnerships for interns
- Foster diversity and inclusion through innovative approaches
- Implement initiatives or events to attract top talent
- Generate and strive for excellence in the recruiting experience offered to applicants
- Support and train our managers as needed to make our recruiting process even more attractive
Education, professional training, technical training or certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least five years of recruiting experience
- High level of adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Relevant experience in the video game industry
- Keen interest in market trends
- Deeply service-minded
- Ability to proactively manage files across multiple fronts
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Management reserves the right to add or modify the position’s duties and requirements at any time.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.