Advanced Economy Game Designer
WB Games Boston is looking for a Staff Mobile Game Economy Designer to join their design team. You will be partnering with our creative leaders and experienced developers to help drive innovation and excellence in gaming within our talented studio.
- Conceptualize, build and maintain game economies for free-to-play mobile games
- Work with designers and product managers to optimize existing design mechanics
- Analyze data to generate reports to provide insights on the game economy performance to be used by the development team in driving design decisions
- Lead collaboration with many departments on the general design and economic design and implementation of new game features and live operations
- Effectively communicate potential risks and opportunities to the development team on all things related to the game economy
- Create and own the documentation of economy related work and processes
- Use input from research, surveys, data analysis, players and other departments to understand the state of our game and help us make the best design decisions
- Creates new tools and features to improve economic understanding and design options
- Work closely with live game economy, live event and feature releases
- 10+ years game industry experience in design
- 5+ years of mobile game development experience
- A proven understanding of F2P design principles
- Possess a deep understanding of game balance and tuning
- Success working with mobile monetization strategies and managing live in-game economies
- An understanding of mobile gaming and our competitive landscape
- Familiarity with tools used for analysis and tuning game economies and systems, such as Excel and data analysis tools.
- A flexible, collaborative, problem solving mindset
- Must be passionate about games and working on games
- Experience working with Unity a plus
- Experience working with SQL a plus
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.