Senior Software Engineer
WB Games Boston seeks a Senior Mobile Engineer for its Needham, MA development studio. In this position, you will have a hands-on role in defining and implementing key game systems and features for our mobile title Game of Thrones: Conquest as well as future titles.
- Design and implement gameplay features and prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts.
- Assist with general game development including UI, SDK integration, bug fixing and optimization.
- Contribute to best practices on software development, game design, features, and tools.
- Review the work of other mobile engineers to ensure adherence to design, patterns and coding standards.
- Work closely with other team members and take technical feedback.
- 5+ years of game industry experience
- Strong experience with mobile development and shipping products on iOS and Android
- In depth knowledge of Unity3D, specifically for mobile game development
- Strong C# programming skills and a practical knowledge of common data structures and software design practices
- Experience with client technologies, user interface development, event driven architecture
- Experience building asynchronous or synchronous multiplayer games.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to work unsupervised and assist other engineers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- You've worked with and enjoy playing mobile games
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and microservices
- You’re comfortable working on server and client code
- Experience optimizing Unity for mobile games
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.