Advanced Artist, 2D
WB Games Boston is seeking a passionate and creative Advanced 2D Artist to join their art team.
The Advanced 2D Artist is responsible for creating conceptual and illustrative work for Game of Thrones: Conquest mobile game. The role may include the creation of icons and other game elements, as part of a flexible art team.
We are seeking an experienced individual with a versatile art style who can collaborate with and elevate an established team of 2D and 3D artists. Working with the other artists, this candidate will share experience and technique in delivering visual pieces in line with the current game style, in addition to helping shape the aesthetic of potential future titles.
- Create illustrations for in-game and marketing materials.
- Conceptual and exploratory work for future titles.
- Collaborate and contribute to team efforts with other artists.
- Possess the flexibility to work on different types of game elements.
- Provide mentorship and peer training to team.
- BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years working as a Concept Artist or Illustrator.
- An understanding of mobile games and industry trends.
- Must be proficient with contemporary 2D applications.
- Must have an active, passionate interest in current video games to help drive the game to the next level.
- Exceptional foundation art skills.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy with an ability to render realistic human characters.
- Strong understanding of color theory, value structure, and lighting fundamentals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Previous mobile game development and Unity a plus.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.