Senior Environment Artist
WB Games is seeking a talented Senior Environment Artist for our brand-new San Diego game studio!
As a Senior Environment Artist, you'll work with the creative director, engineering, design, and art teams to bring your worlds to life. Leverage your technical expertise and passion for high quality art in this exciting ground floor opportunity.
- Create 3D worlds and objects based on concept art and technical requirements.
- Coordinate the building and lighting of environments within the game's engine.
- Work with tech artists to establish, follow, and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Work closely with vision holders to establish styles and standards.
- Execute on pre-defined or self-started initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Actively share knowledge within area of expertise and influence related disciplines.
- Help build an extended team of talented and motivated environment artists.
- Build on a culture of inclusivity and growth through mentoring and career management.
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as an environment artist in game development.
- Relevant 2D and 3D experience - Photoshop, Maya, 3DSMax, ZBrush, Unity/Unreal, etc.
- Experience implementing assets in game engines (Unreal and/or Unity a plus).
- Ability to coordinate the creation of assets and lighting of environments within a game's engine.
- Demonstrated ability to digitally sculpt/model & texture in various LODs.
- Strong understanding of composition, materials, color, and lighting.
- Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Be a self-motivated team-player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and execute quickly.
- A passion for video games.
- Must have portfolio link on resume.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.