Senior Game Tester (Temporary)
WB Games Boston is looking to hire a Senior Game Tester (temporary) for their Boston studio. This position will be responsible for ensuring adherence to high quality standards for the studio’s mobile titles, including usability, functionality, game balance and overall quality.
The Senior QA Tester will be a key contributor in identifying game defects while maintaining a culture of teamwork and will provide valuable qualitative feedback to the team.
- Perform daily exploratory and focused testing on various mobile platforms.
- Execute Build Verification Tests to meet quality benchmarks.
- Log, prioritize and track defects and accurately communicate them to the development team.
- Regress bug fixes and ensure they are no longer occurring.
- Contribute to qualitative reports regarding game features and design.
- Provide feedback on usability and player experience.
- Assist in creating a comprehensive test plan and other test strategies.
- Mentor or train other testers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in games, preferably in QA Testing.
- Passionate about mobile games of multiple genres.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complicated or difficult information to multiple audiences.
- A driven self-starter capable of working as part of the team.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a strong aptitude for learning.
- A high school graduate or equivalent, or higher.
- QA Games/Software testing experience in mobile (iOS/Android).
- Familiarity of various mobile platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in software development life cycles.
- Passion for and knowledge of Warner Bros. IPs, including characters, environments, and lore.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.