User Acquisition Analyst (Summer Temp)
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team.
The UA Analyst will help drive growth to the company’s mobile games portfolio by acquiring high quality users through all channels (focus on Facebook). This person will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of mobile game customer lifecycle management.
As this is a temporary assignment, relocation assistance will not be provided for this role.
- Design, launch and manage user acquisition campaigns to successfully drive quality users to our console and mobile games while maximizing ROI.
- Conduct data analyses, develop ad hoc reports and build statistical models to refine acquisition strategies and identify untapped market opportunities for every supported game.
- Work with UA team to develop UA BI reports and communicate with internal/external stakeholders on game and media performance on these related topics: lifetime value, ARPDAU, retention rate, and return on investment.
- Prior work experience needed to do this job (e.g. “3yrs of online ad sales experience required”).
- 1 – 2 years of experience in media buying, user acquisition, performance marketing, or a similar role.
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games, marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Understanding of free-to-play and micro-transaction based business models.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Familiarity with mobile game user acquisition trends, techniques and best practices.
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-drive approach to problem solving.
- Experience optimizing campaigns and adjusting bids based on RoAS and LTV.
- Proficiency with MS Office (incl. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Drive products.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, and other data visualization platforms a plus.
- Experience with AppAnnie, SensorTower, or other market intelligence products a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.