Office Administrator (temporary)
WB Games Boston seeks an Office Administrator (temporary) for the Finance department. This position will provide administrative support, procurement functionality and office management to the WB Games team in the Boston office. The individual in this role will support all game and administrative functions within the Studio through daily interactions with management and staff and a variety of ad hoc projects to keep the office running in tip top shape. This position emphasizes both strong interpersonal skills and strong functional capabilities.
- Serve as the “Director of First Impressions” by greeting all office visitors with a professional and positive attitude. Assist visitors with sign in, NDAs and connection to their respective WB employee;
- Understand the company’s products, offering and competitive environment to provide relevant assistance;
- Transact all Goods Receipts and maintain the weekly GRIR Report;
- Maintain and Update the WB Boston Purchase Request system, train all new purchasers on how the system functions and how to properly complete a request;
- Provide administrative assistance to the full WB Boston staff, including but not limited to the management of weekly meetings; travel and expense reporting; candidate travel planning and office supply inventories;
- Oversee the maintenance and stocking of all kitchen and common area supplies; including but not limited to beverages, paper goods, fruits, vending machines and other as needed supplies;
- Maintain an active and open communication channel with all facility vendors from the Landlord’s building management and cleaners to the support vendors for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Security, etc;
- Manage all PCards for the company, including limit increases, approver changes, new card holders and monthly reconciliations;
- Liaise with Vendors to maintain up-to-date, accurate vendor data (including Address, Contact Info, Bank Info, Payment terms, Payment status, etc);
- Actively engage with and assist in the planning and execution of staff morale events as needed;
- Prepare other ad hoc analysis, reports and special projects as required by finance manager, director of finance and other senior management.
- 1-3 years in an office administrative role, preferably with procurement experience;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt to needs of rapidly growing dynamic business;
- Ability to quickly switch activities in mid-stream;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Proficiency/experience with SAP and Concur a plus.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.