Consumer Insights Analyst (Temporary)
The WB Games Boston studio is looking for a Consumer Insights Analyst (temporary) to facilitate research on their games in a fun and collaborative environment.
The Consumer Insights Analyst will work closely with both the Product and Development teams to synthesize player feedback and data into actionable insights that drive key decisions for our products. Our Consumer Insights team brings the voice of the player to the forefront. The person in this role will bring their sharp analytical and strong communication skills together to help drive customer engagement and retention.
This role is for a user focused researcher who has a strong work ethic and a desire to help our research team deliver excellent insights.
- Bring the voice of the customer to our business and product decisions.
- Work with cross functional teams to combine data from Consumer Insights, Data Analytics, and Market Research into actionable goals.
- Analyze customer data to answer business questions and produce data-driven stories that reveal key insights into consumer behavior.
- Conduct and execute quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Research competitor games.
- Push the boundaries of what we can accomplish with a ‘think big’ mentality.
- A four-year degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in a user research role and eager to learn.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for games.
- Inquisitive and logical nature with a passion for solving problems with data.
- Great collaborator, able to work with cross-functional teams and drive results.
- Can translate complex data into clear findings with easy to digest visualizations.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.