Customer Services Representative (Temporary)
Our mission is to provide our fans with a great customer experience, unprecedented in the games business, and thus allowing WB Games to become recognized and differentiated for its outstanding support.
WB Games Fan Services has a focus on quality while providing fast and efficient responses to our fans through a variety of communication channels. WB Games is seeking highly talented self-starters who are able to perform in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Join us in our mission to create the next generation of online entertainment that unifies the best of online games, virtual worlds, and social networks on and across PC, Console, and Mobile Platforms. This is a 5-day, 40-hour a week position that may require weekend, holiday, and off-hour coverage. All schedules are subject to change.
- Provide customer support for WB Games published products in a contact center environment.
- Provide support through our CRM platform for email, in-app, and web help requests.
- Provide support through any new support channels adopted by Fan Services.
- Stay up to date on promotions, events, tournaments, and special offers for supported products.
- Review and resolve customer subscription, account, and payment issues.
- Enforce player Code of Conduct to foster a positive play experience for all of our customers.
- Escalate customer-facing issues to management and product development groups.
- Handle escalated help requests from external support agents.
- Own help requests from inception to final resolution
- Conduct research to improve fan journey & satisfaction, reduce impact of customer-facing issues & improve overall experience.
- Participate in Fan Services team meetings and activities.
- Participate in policy & procedure improvement discussions. Constantly strive to find new and better ways to assist our customers.
- Provide support and guidance through social media, forums, discord, app store reviews, and other public facing support channels.
- Meet productivity and quality goals, as set by the management team.
- Be a helpful and caring public face of the organization through all fan interactions.
- Act as a voice of the fan and work with all applicable teams to improve the fan experience.
- Create written materials for internal use and customer self-service, including guides and FAQs.
- Provide feedback on fan reported bugs, problems, and concerns.
- Strong attention to detail is imperative!
- Two years of experience in a customer service environment (traditional contact center or face to face customer support experience preferred)
- Experience and ability to handle confidential personal information
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Functional understanding of various mobile device operating systems
- Excellent customer-facing soft skills – ability to calm irate customers, resolve difficult issues, and remain cool in high-pressure situations
- Add a personal touch to all fan communication while building a memorable and likeable persona
- Ability to accurately type at least 60 words per minute
- Ability to organize information pertaining to multiple future releases/updates over a large and ever growing slate of products
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and other popular applications
- Experience with a variety of games is a must, especially mobile games!
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.