Consumer Insights Analyst Intern (Temporary)
The WB Games Boston studio is looking for a Consumer Insights Analyst Intern (temporary) to aid in the facilitation of research on their games within a fun, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
The Consumer Insights Analyst Intern will work closely with both the product and development teams to influence design and development decisions using the team’s research. Responsibilities include applying various research methodologies, analyzing and interpreting data, along with delivering actionable insights to the organization.
This role is for a consumer-focused researcher who has intellectual curiosity, a self- starter attitude, and a desire to help the research team deliver actionable insights.
What part will you play?
- Aid in the design and implementation of studies employing a variety of research methodologies
- Work with Product and Development teams to determine what research projects are required
- Coordinate the execution of internal user testing
- Effectively communicate qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights
- Write and present reports in the format of a persuasive story that clearly articulates the actionable insights and conclusions
- Research and play competitor games
- Design, program and test customer surveys
- Assist on ad-hoc research project.
What do we need from you?
- A four-year degree
- 0-1 years' of experience in a research role
- Familiarity with or demonstrated interest in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Detail Oriented
- Proven effective multitasking and time-management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn rapidly
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.