IT Support Analyst
Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateFeb. 04, 2020
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an IT Support Analyst.
As an IT Support Analyst, the person will be involved in the operations related to the management of the Desktop environment. (Configuration, deployments and automation.) The person will also be responsible for providing Level 2+ support to the users as well as helping to manage the System Center services.
- Support of the Desktop environment. (1000 workstations.)
- Problem solving during the operations of the business.
- Deployment of workstations and software as well as management of their updates.
- Documentation of the procedures related to the Desktop environment.
- Administration of the System Center suite.
- Monitoring support incidents and working with support staff to prioritise and resolve them efficiently.
- Other related tasks.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar position in a corporate environment.
- Bilingualism (French/English).
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Active Directory (Group policies, Accounts management, etc.)
- Office 365.
- Automated software and OS deployment
- Powershell or scripting
- TCP/IP LAN & WAN
- Mobile device management
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- College (or higher) diploma in computers.
- You must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player, motivated, responsible, thorough, dynamic, punctual, enjoy solving problems, ability to work without constant supervision, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Motivation in gaming in general.
- Autodesk Maya and 3D Studio Max.
- Mac OS.
- Game Console experience.
- Adobe CC products
- Jira service desk
- Asset management
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.