Project Manager, Digital Storefront Assets
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Project Manager, Digital Storefront Assets for the Selling department. The Project Manager, Digital Storefront Assets will define and own the creative strategy and process for assets on our digital networks, including PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, STEAM, and more. This role manages process, prioritization, and capacity planning for creative across earned/paid placement, as well as product detail pages.
This position will be tasked with establishing strong relationships across cross functional teams and continually working to optimize process that can adapt to the ongoing changes in network capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders – Global Brand, Production, WBGSF Asset and Operations teams to gather and build messaging and creative assets to be featured on Xbox, PlayStation and other digital channels to support key product launches, beats, and promotional events
- Organize a testing and optimization strategy. Collaborate with Mobile Publishing to create assets and Digital Commerce team to analyze results with an eye towards refining messaging and creative.
- Direct the content flow of creative assets through multiple teams for placement on all sales channels
- Work with multiple teams to project manage the building of materials in compliance with digital channel guidelines and are tightly linked with the merchandising strategy
- Oversee the day to day relationship with the WB Media team, Verizon media team, and PSN in-house media team as it relates to media buys on the PSN and XBL storefront.
- Interface with internal and external teams to communicate delivery needs for both launches and creative updates. Ensure deadlines are met, and assets are in place as scheduled.
- Audit product detail pages of internal and external titles to provide recommendations on best practices
- Keep all merchandising trackers are updated and clearly communicated to all involved parties.
- Provide ownership and accountability of all product detail pages on digital storefronts.
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external technical requirements including digital specifications, brand and legal guidelines, social media specifications, partner requirements, etc. and that they are they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other technical errors.
- BA/BS Degree Required.
- 5+ years project management experience, managing the production and delivery of creative assets, content or other materials for digital storefronts.
- Prior experience with a large package goods, video game or entertainment company a plus.
- The ideal candidate would enjoy games and enjoy following the trends of the industry.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must possess a high level of diplomacy and tact, able to work effectively with many different styles in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of database management a plus.
- Ability track and manage multiple complex workstreams through a variety of partners over time.
- Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development.
- Working knowledge of the interactive category from both a product and consumer basis.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.
- Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.