Sr. Game Designer - Mobile Games
WB Games Inc. seeks a Sr. Game Designer for the WBG San Francisco Design department. As a Sr. Designer, you will create engaging game content — levels, RPG upgrades, ramping mechanics and more. You are where the rubber meets the road, with input and oversight from the Lead Designer, you will transform a great game idea into a fantastic video game.
What part will you play?
Cooperation, collaboration and creativity are key in this role. Games are created by groups, and it is your job to assist the Lead Designer in making incredible game experiences for all mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
- Work closely with Lead Designer an Art Director to create content that is on-design and on-concept.
- Develop the level layout, scenario creation, prototype modeling, event scripting, entity placement, pacing, balancing and gameplay tuning.
- Assist in the development and realization of tools for the level design process.
- Build relationships on the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation.
- Update the associated game design documentation.
What do we require from you?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience and success.
- At least 5 years of game industry experience.
- Shipped at least 1 mobile/social title.
- Unity development experience required.
- Deep knowledge of Unity.
- Strong scripting skills (LUA or other scripting languages).
- The ability to convey game mechanics and concepts in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation.
- Fast iteration abilities.
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Great people skills where collaboration is the center of your creative world.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.