Senior Art Manager
Job typeGame Development/Publishing, Graphics/Design/Art, Mobile
LocationUnited States - San Francisco, California
Posted DateOct. 30, 2019
WB Games Inc. is seeking a Senior Art Manager for our San Francisco Studio to manage our Art Department.
What part will you play?
- Manage a team of 20+ Artists, Directors, Outsource Managers and Art Producers; includes hiring and performance management.
- Work with heads of other functions to create implementation plans, impact quality, timelines and cost.
- Monitor deliverables and provide status updates to senior management.
- Builds relationships with internal and external resources.
- Plans and manages resource needs for the group.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art or equivalent preferred.
- 8+ years of professional industry experience.
- Previous experience as a manager, director or similar role.
- Advanced understanding of art pipelines.
- Strong leadership capabilities including communication, interpersonal skills, planning and execution oversight.
- Must have shipped a minimum of two game titles, mobile game experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.