Manager, Financial Planning - Games
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a fast growing, dynamic business focused on meeting challenging financial goals in the video game space. The Manager, Financial Planning is part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment financial planning team which is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and business decision support for the division. The position reports directly to Executive Director, Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Support Executive Director, FP&A in the tracking of actual Worldwide performance at month and quarter ends and investigating/reporting of actual variances to the forecast.
- Prepare worldwide P&L variance analysis for submissions to FRB and WB Home Entertainment during monthly/quarterly updates and SAP submissions
- Prepare and submit long range plan templates to FRB.
- Responsible for Burbank SGA and Games cash forecasting process.
- Manage the work assignment and deliverables of Senior Finance Analyst, Cash/SGA.
- Responsible for managing the overall SAP forecast load and reconciliation process
- Manage the work assignment and deliverables of Senior Finance Analyst, Essbase, including main oversight for actuals and budget load and reconciliation process, master data submission, etc.
- Coordinate Capital budgeting process/fixed assets maintenance, including submissions from the studios, tracking of quarterly spend against the Budget, and any other relevant analysis.
- Support in any other analysis and reporting as required.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- C.P.A or MBA preferred.
- 5 or more years of general accounting and three or more years of financial planning experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage and motivate others to perform under stressful conditions.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Windows & MS Excel (including macros) required.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Familiarity with Hyperion Essbase desired.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have proficient knowledge of GAAP.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.