Manager, Financial Planning - Console
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a fast growing, dynamic business focused on meeting challenging financial goals in the video game space. The Manager, Financial Planning, is part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment financial planning team, which is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and business decision support for the division. The position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning, but supports the Executive Director, Finance Planning and Analysis as and when required.
- Working with the domestic sales planning and brand marketing teams to develop, review, maintain and report on monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range plans for Domestic physical distribution business, which includes building and maintaining financial budgets, forecasts, and other analysis.
- Calculating monthly price protection reserves for US/Canada, as well as tracking actual performance.
- Calculating month-end revenue and cost accruals, and quarter-end performance pacing for the Domestic physical P&L
- Calculating quarterly slow-moving inventory reserves for US/Canada console titles.
- Investigating performance variances to the forecast and work with the Corporate Accounting team to process any necessary corrections.
- Preparation of Domestic/Canada forecast reports for management review.
- Working with the domestic sales planning and brand marketing teams, and Canada trade marketing team to develop, review, maintain, and report on monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range plans for Canada physical distribution business, which includes building and maintaining financial budgets, forecasts, and analysis.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests.
- BA/BS degree in finance or related business field or equivalent work experience required.
- C.P.A and/or M.B.A. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a finance related field required.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows & MS Excel required.
- Strong knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Familiarity with Hyperion Essbase desired.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and creating spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.