Director, Marketing Insights & Analytics
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks a Director, Marketing Insights & Analytics for the Marketing department. The Director of Marketing Insights and Analytics is a high-impact role working cross-functionally within the organization reporting to the VP of Brand and Performance Marketing. This is a leadership role that will be responsible for driving influence across the publishing organization including Brand, Channel marketing, Content Marketing, Integrated Communications, Analytics Data Management, Central Product Management, and Production. This role will lead a team responsible for insights, campaign measurement and reporting, and marketing analytics. You will be responsible for the discovery and communication of key consumer insights to facilitate game development, marketing and post release support. In addition, you will analyze campaign performance and marketing investment, identify actionable business insights and business risks as well as provide strategic recommendations to the business unit. And finally, you will provide leadership in analytics frameworks and tools specific to the game’s business, including but not limited to market sizing, audience segmentation, pricing analysis, brand marketing ROI analyses and marketing mix models.
- Establish the vision for the consumer insights and marketing analytics function and build our capabilities to provide actionable insights and recommendations to the product and marketing teams.
- Serve in a consultative role to:
- Develop strategies to improve the effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Oversee title-level consumer research using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Design and recommend appropriate analytic methodology, approach & KPIs.
- Analyze and interpret program performance with agency and internal media teams.
- Monitor all available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness.
- Ensure delivery of conclusion, recommendations and actionable insights.
- Quantify the impact of marketing and media activities on sales through utilizing marketing mix modeling, attribution and custom analytics.
- Drive collaboration with Central Product Management and User Experience Research to achieve the role of trusted thought partner and strategic advisor on the voice of our consumer.
- As required, perform hands-on analysis in support of results analysis.
- Partner with internal and external analytical stakeholders on design, creation, and implementation of self-serve reports.
- Implement and promote analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach.
- Must have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.).
- Have 8 - 10 years demonstrated experience in providing marketing analytics support and solutions.
- Experience across marketing research and analytics field including exploratory, descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Experience leading data and analytics programs across platforms including, mobile apps, SEO, social, email and paid media platforms.
- Experience managing marketing attribution modeling, including modeling across online and offline marketing platforms.
- Hands-on experience with data gathering, wrangling, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy for the entire funnel.
- Experience with DCM/DV360, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and other ad exchanges.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, R, MATLAB, SPSS.
- Proficiency with at least one data visualization platform like Looker, Tableau or R Shiny.
- Experience with data storage ecosystems like AWS and ETL process related to data from third party analytics tools like Tubular, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, and Nielsen VGT.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.