Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateJun. 03, 2019
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Tools Programmer to work on core technology for its newest games. As a Tools Programmer in the tech group, you will help us further extend and innovate key technology for our games. The Tools Programmer should have a passion for constantly exploring and mastering new areas of gaming and game creation.
· Participate in the design and implementation of WB Games Montreal's games engine and games.
· Collaborate with Producers, Designers, 3rd Parties and other Technical team members to plan and implement tools and pipelines.
· Assist in troubleshooting and resolving tools / pipeline related issues.
· Support game teams in feature development.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· B.S. in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements
· 4 + years C++ and C# based tools development experience
· Excellent C# and C++ understanding and skills. The ability to write highly efficient and optimized code.
· Excellent knowledge of writing C++ applications.
· Experience with report creation and presentation.
· Good Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 C++ coding an asset.
· Experience with WPF applications and web services an asset.
· Able to work closely with designers/artists/producers to develop compelling technology that enables innovative game systems and features.
· Ability to design, program and optimize C++ and C# code in existing or new systems, and with a focus on one or more game related specialties.
· A passion for video games.
· Strong desire to build industry-leading technology.
· Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with excellent debugging and strong communications skills.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.