Mobile Engine Programmer
TT Games Studios Limited, a division of WB Games Inc. are looking for a Mobile Engine Programmer to join the existing technology team in Wilmslow.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team supporting the development of multiple AAA titles across a wide range of platforms. Working closely with our content and game teams supporting our efforts to create great games for mobile devices, this is an opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing success of TT Games.
- Work within our rendering team supporting mobile graphical development.
- Help to develop mobile focused features and systems.
- Support current and future mobile game projects.
- Assist with profiling and performance investigation.
- Assist with device compatibility and app scalability issues.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Experience of iOS or Android C++ development.
- Knowledge of iOS development tools and SDKs, or Android NDK/SDK.
- Experience of one or more graphics API (e.g. Metal, OpenGL/GLES, DirectX, Vulkan).
- Experience of either Windows or Mac OSX development environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Be highly motived, with a passion for games.
- Experience within a mobile gaming environment is a distinct advantage.
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games Studios is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With 30 years of success behind our studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, we have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
In late 2016 we were extremely proud to be joined by Playdemic, one of the UK’s most successful free-to-play mobile games developers and publishers. Their most recent title, Golf Clash, is a top-grossing smash hit on iOS and Android. Exciting news continued into 2017 as TT Odyssey was established, founded by some of the leading talent in the mobile games industry. TT Odyssey is the Brighton based, mobile-focused arm of Traveller’s Tales, designing from the ground-up a LEGO video game as a free to play mobile title.
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented and motivated people to join our AAA studio and to be part of everything we do, because we know it is the talent and dedication of our employees that has made our 30 years of success possible.
TT Games Studios offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we’re most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and
wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We expect high levels of ambition and innovation from our colleagues and an ability to flourish within the dynamic entertainment industry in which the company operates.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.