As a Technical Artist at TT Games Studios Limited, a division of WB Games Inc. you will be expected to work alongside Designers, other Artists, Programmers and Producer on a day-to-day basis. You will be expected to estimate timescales for your tasks in advance and deliver milestones as part of the development process.
You will be an experienced and passionate individual who takes your career in art seriously. You will need to be extremely creative, but also able to apply logic and analytical thought to the medium. You will also be able to communicate your ideas well both verbally and in writing, and take pride in seeing your ideas come to fruition over the development process.
- Passion for tools and pipelines with a focus on future areas and trends.
- Easy going attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with artists, coders & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Prepared to learn new tools during production.
- Proactive in sharing information and assets.
- A keen gamer and an appreciation of the visuals and user experience on all platforms.
- Demonstrable commercial experience, ideally within the games industry with a few games under your belt.
- Excellent technical skills to manage assets that fit memory, design, and frame rate limitations.
- Expert knowledge in at least one of following areas: Modelling, Shaders / Materials, Animation and Vfx
- Excellent at both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Experience implementing efficient Rigs for Characters / Vehicles.
- Character skinning and physics simulation setup.
- Great working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience at creating Custom Tools, Scripts and Shaders
- We make AAA quality games that have to be intuitive and slick. You would need to be hungry to make them even better!
- Knowledge of software like 3DSMax, ZBrush, Houdini, Modo, Substance Designer / Painter.
- Experience in MEL, Python, C# scripting.
- Knowledge of game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.