Job typeAdministrative/Clerical, Game Development/Publishing
LocationUnited States - Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted DateMar. 08, 2019
Avalanche Software, a division of WB Games Inc. seeks a Receptionist / Office support staff to join our studio for a 9-month temporary assignment.
What part will you play?
What part will you play?
- Stock food items in storage room and breakrooms.
- Cleaning counters/tables and dusting display cabinets.
- Office/Administrative Support to the Office Administrator, Finance Manager and HR.
- Greets and signs in visitors, enforces visitor and sign-in policy and directs visitors appropriately.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.), and provides central receiving of any packages delivered to studio.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies and snacks.
- Organizes meetings and events and coordinates food orders as needed.
- Performs administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Provides support to the executive team which will include scheduling travel, assisting with expense reports, etc.
- Assists with employee onboarding, recognition programs, and other HR-related responsibilities, and events as needed.
- Modify/ update policy/procedure manuals under the direction of the Office Administrator and HR.
- Production admin support as needed.
- Assist with the intake and reporting of facility/maintenance issues.
- Spearheads any of following initiatives at local level:
- Environmental/Recycling Programs
- Safety/Crisis Management
- Community involvement – “Impact”
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, twist, lift, sit, stand on ladder/stool.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill and ability to use other computer applications (Photoshop, Visio, etc.).
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner.
- Exhibit good work ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to work well under stress and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Event planning experience preferred.
- Must be professional and maintain a presentable appearance.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.