Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateFeb. 21, 2019
WB Games Montreal, a division on WB Games Inc., seeks a Production Coordinator to work with a game development team and more specifically within the open world building team on a major new project. The Production Coordinator (PC) is responsible for supporting the Production department with a variety of coordination tasks including maintaining project plans, and documentation, tracking deliverables, and follow-up.
· Work with development team to understand artistic, technical and design requirements, and the established development pipeline.
· Assist the team’s management with facilitating the planning, structure, and coordination of the team’s production processes and ensure that established processes are followed.
· Coordinate execution and create all production-related documents including: floor plans & seating organization,outsourcing, playtests, special features, as assigned.
· Actively monitor dependencies/bottlenecks within the team and work with the team’s management to resolve.
· Assist the team’s management in keeping the team’s project organization tools up to date (project organization flowcharts, scrum boards, timelines, etc.)
· Note and track feedback / changes requested by Directors during build reviews.
· Provide clear reporting with internal and external groups as required.
· Be forward looking, communicate and work with the appropriate people to resolve any impediments for the team.
· Analyze and communicate team progress, achievement and velocity. Flag areas where results weren’t delivered and suggest mitigation.
· Responsible for putting together documentation packages required for milestone deliveries and for the approval & certification processes with first parties.
· Update team’s project management documents with developments and changes in priorities and objectives.
· Act as note taker for assigned meetings associated with the Production and make sure they are communicated to all relevant members of the team »
· Support the team in using the best practice methodologies and ensure that the status is constantly up-to-date and reflects reality of the team.
· Assist the team’s management planning based on the priorities set by the Milestone Planning process.
· Provide clear and constructive feedback about team members performance during quarterly review process
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· 2+ years working in software development, or equivalent experience, in a coordination or team support role.
· Experience in the game development or related industry preferred
· Strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of various project management techniques required.
· Results oriented with sense of prioritization. Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to be flexible and responsive in a frequently changing work environment.
· Proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with Jira ,Microsoft Office.
· An understanding of both console and PC development preferred.
· Passion for games.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Associate’s degree or better preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.