Senior System Programmer
Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateMar. 14, 2019
WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Senior Programmer (Systems) to work with its game development team responsible for a AAA title.
As a Senior Programmer (Systems), this individual will develop, maintain, and optimize cross-platform run-time systems, examples of which include: streaming, animation, physics, and various other low-level systems.
· Develop, maintain and debug efficient run-time systems
· Profile and optimize existing run-time systems and memory systems
· Integrate low level libraries and external code
- Develop and maintain debugging and profiling tools
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· 8-10 years of software development experience in the game industry.
· Experience developing for Xbox One or PS4 (preferably all)
· 10+ years’ experience with C/C++.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Minimum of B.S. in Computer Science.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience with large-scale console games programming at all stages of the life-cycle, including prototyping, production, and shipping.
· Experience with memory management, multi-threading, cross-platform development
· Experience architecting and debugging large robust systems.
· Experience with profiling tools and optimization techniques.
· Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
· Working knowledge of 3D math
· Familiarity with UE4 engine a plus
· Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines.
· Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver.
· Strong code architecture and design skills.
· Ability to collaborate with engineers and content creators in an open, team environment
Other duties as assigned
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.