Senior Gameplay Programmer
Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateOct. 16, 2018
WB Games Montréal seeks a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay systems.
· Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
· Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
· Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues.
Work Experience Requirements
· 6+ years of experience in game development.
· Fluent in C++.
· Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra and trigonometry).
· Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI/pathing, user interface or online networking.
· Experience with multi-threaded programming paradigms.
· Experience with Unreal Engine and Multiplayer architecture is a plus.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
· Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
· Ability to communicate with designers.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.