AI Animation Intern
Job typeCreative, Game Development/Publishing, Graphics/Design/Art
LocationUnited States - Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted DateSep. 28, 2018
Avalanche/Warner Bros. Games Inc. is looking to hire an AI Animation Intern.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for both realistic and stylized animations. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly talented team of proven developers and artists to create life-like NPC character behavior.
What part will you play?
- Help to create new interactions between NPC’s and the Player.
- Work closely with a Technical Animator to improve your animation skills and learn proprietary tool sets.
- Spend your Fall and Winter in one of the best parts of the country for outdoor activities!
What do we require from you?
- Must be a current student pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD.
- Experience animating in Autodesk Maya.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and systems and be technically minded.
- A strong artistic sensibilities, solid technical skills and strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn what it takes to operate in a professional environment.
- Possess the ability to give and receive critiques/feedback and speak up when you see something that could be done better.
- Experience with HumanIK or Motionbuilder.
- Familiarity with the Motion Capture cleanup.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Some rigging knowledge.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.