Job typeGame Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateOct. 16, 2018
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
WB Games Montréal is currently looking for a Senior Build Master (Release Engineer) to join our talented software development team in this exciting time of growth. Reporting to the Team Lead, the Senior Build Master will be responsible for establishing a framework that can be reused on many projects to create a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The Senior Build Master will work closely with testers, developers, and producers throughout the game development cycle.
· Responsible for automating and maintaining build and deployment process across multiple platforms
· Responsible for automating and maintaining a continuous build process
· Responsible for the installers for the company’s product line
· Will help in deployment of our solution at customer’s site.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· DEC or equivalent.
· At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
· Experience with automated build tools and processes.
· Proficient with Windows Development Tools: Visual Studio.
· Experience with source control systems such as Perforce, Git or SVN.
· Experience with Windows installers based installations, and tools used to build them.
· Experience with any development languages such as C# and Java is a must have, and C++ is a strong plus
· Strong work experience with scripting languages, specifically Python or Perl.
· Experience with game production pipelines is an asset
· Experience working with Team City is an asset
· Experience with build systems using Unreal Engine is an asset
· Outstanding communication.
· Customer-experience driven.
· Creativity and autonomy.
· Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
· Dynamic and a team player.
· Organization skills.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.