Job typeFinance/Accounting, Game Development/Publishing
LocationCanada - Montreal, Quebec
Posted DateJun. 01, 2018
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
WB Games Montréal seeks a Financial Analyst to join its Finance Team! The analyst will assist with the preparation of development budgets, the annual operating budget, monthly forecasts, month-end activities, government tax credit claims and financial reporting. This includes data entry and validation, preparation of variance reports and ad hoc analysis. The analyst will also support the operational activities of the business unit including coding invoices, creating PO’s, and other related operational services.
- Take part in a broad range of activities related to the preparation and submission of the annual operating budget and monthly forecasts, including data entry, data modeling and data validation
- Offer operational support including invoice coding, purchase order requisition and other related services
- Assist in monthly closing activities including accruals, cost allocations and maintain prepaid and depreciation schedules
- Prepare schedules and supporting documents for government subsidies and tax credits, and for government audits
- Prepare other Ad hoc analyses, reports and special projects as required by the Finance Manager and the Finance Director
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· At least two years of accounting work experience required.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance or Accounting, completed or underway.
· CPA certification, completed or underway.
· General knowledge of accounting principles.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Process-driven, and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiency.
· Strong time management skills in order to meet strict corporate deadlines.
· Confidence to work with all levels of finance and operational teams within their division and across other divisions.
· Dedicated team player
· Excellent oral/written communication skills in French and English.
· Must be able to work autonomously in a highly dynamic environment.
· Experience with SAP is an asset.
· Experience in government subsidy administration is an asset.
· Knowledge of the video games industry is an asset.
Other duties as assigned.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.