Game Production Intern – Summer 2018
Job typeGame Development/Publishing, Internship/Trainee
BusinessWB Interactive Entertainment
LocationUnited States - Burbank, California
Posted DateMar. 21, 2018
What part will you play?
The WBIE Production Summer Intern will have the opportunity to learn about the way a game publisher operates and functions by working closely with Producers and other staff within the Production group.
WBIE is currently involved in a variety of projects, ranging from original IP to casual games and from core games to well-known franchises and produces games on all platforms (console, digital, mobile). All of this would provide for a well-rounded experience at an exciting game publishing studio making its mark on the industry.
- Research market competitiveness (e.g. feature set) and perform testing for upcoming titles.
- Participate in process meetings, marketing meetings, and gameplay focus group sessions as needed.
- Sift through documentation to find through-lines from various sources (outside reviewer reports, internal reports, usability, etc).
- Assist in setting up demos on a variety of different hardware.
- General playthroughs of all games, including write-ups on positives and negatives.
What do we require from you?
- Pursuit of a college degree in Computer Science, Game Development, Design or related major.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of the latest popular single and multiplayer titles preferred.
- Knowledge of videogame industry preferred.
- Passion for videogames.
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.