Customer Service Rep (temporary)
Job typeCustomer Service/Member Services, Game Development/Publishing
LocationUnited States - Needham, Massachusetts
Posted DateMar. 08, 2018
WB Games Fan Services is seeking a temporary Customer Service Rep to join their team. The mission of Fan Services is to provide fans with a great customer experience, unprecedented in the games business, and thus allowing WB Games to become recognized and differentiated for its outstanding support.
Join in our mission to create the next generation of online entertainment that unifies the best of online games, virtual worlds, and social networks on and across PC, Console, and Mobile Platforms. This is a temporary, 5-day, 40-hour a week position that may require weekend, holiday, and off-hour coverage. All schedules are subject to change.
What part will you play?
- Provide customer support for WB Games published products in a contact center environment.
- Provide support through our CRM platform for email, in-app, and web help requests.
- Provide support through any new support channels adopted by Fan Services.
- Stay up to date on promotions, events, tournaments, and special offers for supported franchises.
- Review and resolve fan subscription, account, and payment issues.
- Enforce player Code of Conduct to foster a positive play experience for all of our fans.
- Escalate fan-facing issues to management and product development groups.
- Own help requests from inception to final resolution
- Conduct research to improve fan journey & satisfaction, reduce impact of fan-facing issues & improve overall experience. Constantly strive to find new and better ways to assist our fans.
- Participate in Fan Services team meetings and activities. Participate in policy & procedure improvement discussions.
- Provide support and guidance through social media, forums, and app store reviews.
- Meet productivity goals, as set by management team.
- Be a helpful and caring public face of the organization through all fan interactions.
- Act as a voice of the fan and work with all applicable teams to improve the fan experience.
- Create written support materials for internal use or for fan self-service.
- Provide feedback on fan reported bugs, problems, and concerns.
- Strong attention to detail is imperative!
What do we require from you?
- Two years of experience in a customer service environment (traditional contact center or face to face customer support experience preferred) is required
- Experience and ability to handle confidential personal information
- Functional understanding of various mobile device operating systems
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer-facing soft skills. Ability to calm irate customers, resolve difficult issues, and remain cool in high-pressure situations
- Create a personal touch to all fan communication while building a memorable and likeable persona
- Ability to organize information pertaining to multiple future releases/updates over a large and ever-growing slate of products
- Ability to accurately type at least 60 words per minute. Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and popular Internet applications
- Experience with a variety of mobile games is a must!
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.