Cloud Solutions Engineer
Job typeGame Development/Publishing, Technology/Information Technology
LocationUnited States - Needham, Massachusetts
Posted DateFeb. 23, 2018
Warner Bros. Games Inc. seeks a Cloud Solutions Engineer for the WBG Cloud Services team.
What part will you play?
- You’ll join the WB Games Cloud Solutions team and will assist with their development, strategy and processes to shape and support current and future infrastructures.
- Work with a team to implement and manage large scale cloud based production SaaS, gaming, or multi-tenant hosting solutions making heavy use of automation, elastic, and self-healing processes
- Assist in troubleshooting deployed environments
What do we require from you?
- The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components
- Must have a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies
- Experience using cloud services - AWS is required
- Must have a working understanding of code and scripting (Python, GoLang, Bash, etc)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Jenkins, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent tool is a plus
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Subscribes to the DevOps culture
- Ability to seek out opportunities to identify and deal with issues before they arise
- Application development experience is a plus
- Willingness to be on-call
Your information will now be submitted via our parent company’s site, TimeWarner.com.